We are living in a very dynamic world in many folds. One particular case is the spin caused by coronavirus originated from Wuhan, China,
Many people died because the infections and complications caused by coronavirus. The situation has become so sever that people in Wuhan are under quarantine, different places identified with positive infections worldwide are under quarantine… anyone comes from China needs to be quarantined fro two weeks before she can go out…
What are consequences of all these?
- People in China are delayed to go to work, or work from home.
- Universities, all schools are turning into online educations.
- International companies manufacture products, parts or raw materials in China are not in their capacity for the planned production goals.
- TXS had deep dive yesterday (biggest in ten years) because of the fear of spreading of coronavirus.
- International supply chains are disrupted due to the quarantines in China.
- Individuals in China have limited activities to have real time face to fact interactions, or even outdoor activities…
- Some People outside of China become racists towards Chinese…
What a world are we living in?
We are living in an close connected world, fluid world, and vulnerable world.
The world becomes smaller, because we all interconnected. Any changes in one country will impact the activities in other countries.
The whole world is like a family. Any changes from a family member will cause others members to do something new or additional. Therefore, other members are changing too.
Changing is infectious. Changing is infinite.
A true calling for an individual is to be true to oneself, know who you are, what you want, whom do you want to become, and whom do you want to know…
When we know or seek to know who we are with an open mind, we are on the road for self liberation, freedoms. We accept changes, we adapt to changes, we make changes. Then we evolve.
The adaptability is the strongest skill. That’s why coronavirus can survive and caused so many death. We need adapt our capability to out-survive coronavirus, and we can, and we are.
No need for panic.
No need for complain.
We are strong. We have things to do.
We focus. We agile. We triumph.